Low Comedy

Not using your head often stupid,vulgar and inappropriate.

This video is low comedy because they are comparing a cupcake to sex.

It makes it funny because the boy is clueless and doesn't really get what the father is trying to say.

My favorite comedy genre is satire. I like the sarcasm and I personally find it funny.

My least favorite is low comedy I just don't find it funny I find it stupid and degrading. 

Bradbury Quote Analysis

"We're all fools...all the time. It's just we're a different kind each day. We think, I'm not a fool today. I've learned my lesson. I was a fool yesterday but not this morning. Then tomorrow we find out that, yes, we were a fool today too. I think the only way we can grow and get on in this world is to accept the fact we're not perfect and live accordingly."

In Fahrenheit 451 Montag makes the same mistakes each day. He lives his life but always wants more but he never really goes out and gets it. He is not perfect and neither is the world and he knows it. His wife tries to make herself look perfect even when things really aren't. Everyone is brainwashed and thinks everything is wonderful. They all make mistakes in Montag's world, in his town , in his neighborhood and everywhere. They don't realize they make mistakes so they constantly make them over and over again. Everybdy is a fool to Montag because no one learns their lesson, not even Montag.

In my life I see that this quote applies to people all the time. People make mistakes but they never fix them. They can't seem to change their routine so they repeat it. It's like when you smoke. You know you are killing yourself but you just keep on smoking and you keep on killing yourself. You say I'm gonna quit, I'm not gonna be fool but they never quit.

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30