The Merchant of Venice

1. Antonio's expectations led to his dept downfall for borrowing 3000 ducats from Shylock. Antonio relyed on his boats

2. The counting my chikens has affected during my wrestling meet.

3. Be less confident.

default

The Giver by Lois Lowry

default

The book that i read was called The Giver by Lois Lowry, and the book is about a boy who starts to see color. He was an 11 in the community.(an 11 is an age group) In December the children will be decided were they will be put in the community for work Jonas who is the main character is put as the new reciever. During his training to be the new reciever he is to take the memories from the Giver. He enjoyed it until he saw the cerominy of release. Then thing turn down hil. He made a plan with the Giver to leave the community. When night came it was time to go he folowed through with the plan but turned around to get a baby due for the release the next morning so they left with his dads bike. They traveled for mile until they just bearly made it to there destination in the blistery cold.

Current mood: Dead

Halo-The Fall of Reach

For my first book I am reading Halo- The Fall of Reach. It is about the U.N.S.D.C (United nations Space Defence Command) breeding the first set of U.N.S.D.C super soldiers with enhanced speed, and super strength able to lift 100 times more than thier own body wieght. They were trianed to deal with rebelian attacks. But then the Covenent came, the Covenent believed that the humans were a threat to the gods and that they were to terminate the human race. But the Master Chief is the ranking officer of the Spartan super soldiers will not let that happen. I liked this book because of the action in it its quite long but awsome. Anyone who likes the games of Halo would like this book.

default

Current mood: Big-Smiley

« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .