HIGH COMEDY

High Comedy is an upper class comedy dealing with no crude humor. They are making fun of upper class society.

THe woman in it are stupid and they make fun of high school, people driving and the government.

1. the reason that the clip is a good example of high humer is because it makes fun of the rich people by showing that they are not all there in the head.

showing that the higher class isn't as super smart and mess alot of there thing up

Low comedy is your favorite 

your least favorite shakesperean comedy

Bradbury quote analysis

"Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down".

Ray Bradbury

I think this Ray Bradbury quote relates to Fahrenheit 451 because when the quote says "living at risk is jumping off the cliff", that to me in the book is when Montag hides the books in the heater he is taking a big risk. If he gets caught then he will be in trouble and his house will be burned down. When the quote says "and building your wings on the way down"  to me that part of this quote in the book is when he stands his ground for what he belived in. To me that is when he was building his wings on the way down. He was building up his courage by killing Beatty and killing two others by burning them. 

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .