Satire comedy

1. Satire comedy is comedy through the use of irony and sarcasm. It often involves making fun of someone or a group of people.

2. The clip South park- History of America is satire comedy because it makes fun of white america. It is funny because it shows how stupid and ignorant our people were throughout history.

3. MY favorite type of comedy would have to be low comedy

my least favorite is shakespearien 

Music censorship

1. What would your life be if music were banned??

Life would be boring if music were banned. I like to listen to music to get me in different moods. If music were banned I couldn't listen to intense music when Im working out or when I'm driving. There would be no rythm in life and nothing to bust a move to. Life isn't complete without music.

2. Is music censorship leading us in the same direction as Farenheit 451??

Probably not. Music may be censored sometimes but i don't think it will ever become completely banned. Too many people listen to and enjoy music. As long as we live in democracy music we be any everyday part of our lives. http://www.unplggd.com/uimages/unplggd/ant-audioengine.jpg

Bradybury Quote Analysis

"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."

Ray Bradbury

I think this is an excelent quote in relation to Farenheit 451. Before books were made illegal in this book people were not reading them anyway. People were forgetting how important books are and they pretty much were not used. Technolgy became better and people no longer needed books. They became illegal and the government used that as an advantage to hide history to better lifes for themselves. If people would have continued to read books instead of fogetting about them they problaby wouldnt have become illegal. The crime is not reading.

« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .