Tragic Flaw

1. Shylocks downfall happened because he said that he wish that antonio would die. Shylock got to comdent and you can not do that in the town of venice

1. no i havent let my counting my chickens in my way of my down fall only when i want to win a baseball game and i know that i am going to win it.

1. i don't know i prob know that i am going to win with me on the team because i am the best out there. 

Current mood: Bored

My Cartoon

My cartoon is about when hitler made the people work hard if not they would kill them. The guards would take the parents  kids and do some experiments them if they were twins and most of the time it never worked on most of the children and they all died from what Dr. mengeles test. 

default

SHOOTER

I read a book called Shooter by Walter Dean MyersThis book is about a 17 year old white boy how is found dead in the aftermath of a shooting incident at Madison High School in Harrison county. Its is a pretty good and interesting book I liked it it was ok I really didn't like the newspaper parts and how it splits up into different sections with differnt things going on. But it is goodMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthMoney mouth

default

Current mood: Bored

« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .