Tragic Flaws

default
2.) Shylock’s emotions lead to his down fall because he wants revenge on the man who has beat him and spat on him and he is overly stubborn and will not listen to reason about showing reason.

1.) I’ve  counted on my friend giving me a ride to an event and didn’t think of lineing up any other friends to make sure I would have a ride regardless, but no he couldn’t give me a ride and so I had to call end beg and make deals in order to get a ride.

1.)I have to slow down and really look at my situations and then make my decision so i don’t wind up making a bad one.

Intro to Shakespeare's Merchant Of Venice/Group 2

They literary defanition that our group has to use is Tragic Flaw and this means that a flaw in the story has lead to the main charictors down fall.

One Scary Thought

This is my way of portraying how a father taking his son hunting is fighteningly simular to Hitler sending his Hitler Youth to war or to "hunt" jews

default

Current mood: Cool

New Moon

The second book In the Twilight series is New Moon. This book is over one hundred pages longer than Twilight, this book startes out a little shaky but if you do happen to read this book I recomend that you continue and get the whole story. This book has the same setting as the first one. Bella comes to realize that every thing she knows and loves is about to change:Her family, her friends and even her deep, loving relationship with her vampire Edward. 

This book as the second part of the Twilight series. I recommend this book to anyone who likes series books, fictional books, and or adventure books.  

default

Current mood: Cool

Twilight

This is a book about a girl named Bella Swan from Phoenix, Arizona who moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father. She runns into a strange but interesting familey. After working into there circle she figures out there secret: they are a Coven of vampires. Bella cant keep herself away no matter how mutch danger she's in, Because she falls in love with their eldest brother Edward.

I love this book because it hits on alot of problumes that us as teenagers box through. I also love about the supernatural

This is one of the best reads I've found. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes series books to start with this series.

default

Current mood: Cool