Tragic Flaw

Shylocks emotions get in his way because all he cares about is getting revenge on Antonio because he has always hated shylock. And because he loses all his possesions because the law comes back and turns on him.

I let my emotions get in my way sometimes when it comes to trusting people. Like I trust the wrong people and don't trust the right people. Like when I tell someone close to me something that could get me into trouble, I expect they don't say anything.

I need to start figuring out who I can trust and who I can't trust.

default

Twilight

This book is one of the best I have read. It starts out with a girl named Bella Swan who is leaving her hometown in Arizona to go live with here Dad in Forks, Washington. She thinks that it's a bad idea because she thinks that she won't like it and it is going to be different. The only reason she wants to go is because her mom wants to travel with her new husband. While She starts making new friends and starts to settle in she meets a guy who she doesn't really know. When they first meet he acts really weird and she wants to know why. Little by little she starts to hear rumors from her freinds and Jacob. She finds out the truth about him being a vampire and he thinks that if they are together, he might hurt her on accident. But when she finds that out, it is like she is a magnet for trouble.

I recommend this to anyone who likes very long books and non realistic books and it is also a very long series.

default

Current mood: Bored

« April 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .